|Little test thing
||[Dec. 14th, 2004|10:18 am]
This is from my friend Brian's (Thanks for this entertainment!) entry in his livejournal.
(1) Your gender: Female
(2) Straight/gay/bi?: I'm straight
(3) Single?: Haven't been any other way :P
(5) Your birth day: 7/29/90
(6) Age you act: I dunno...it varies through my mood. My friend Ashley says I'm pretty mature.
(7) Age you wish you were: *grin* Somewhere between 8 and 10, but have the mind I do now. I could mess with sooo many people's minds... X3
(8) Your height: 5'6"
(9) The color of your eyes: Blue with a little yellow ring outlining both pupils.
(10) Happy with it?: Hell yeah
(11) The color of your hair: Light brown(My natural hair color) is starting to show through the now faded black dye with red streaks I tried to color it...
(12) Happy with it?: No. I want it to be some unnatural color. All accept pink.
(13) Left/right/ambidextrous? Left
(14) Your living arrangement?: Two story house
(27) Your family: Family that I live with: mom, Dad, my three cats Smokey, Oreo, and Snowball, and Harry my rat.
(29) What's your job: I do craft stuff with my mom... get money from it.$____$ Oh, and my supposed chores are cleaning out the cat boxes and emptying the dishwasher.
(30) Piercing?:Just two. My ears.
(31) Tattoos?: Nah
(32) Obsessions?: Well....we've found the gold mine, my little fishy friend! Anime, drawing, any art at all, weaponry, insanity, any form of mental psychotic problem, any supernatural things, NOT NORMAL PEOPLES!!, and you can ask me if you want to know others.
(35) Do you speak another language?: A little Spanish, French, and more Japanese than the other two.
(36) Have a favorite quote?: A few of them
(37) Do you have a webpage?: no
DEEP THOUGHTS about life and you in it
(38) Do you live in the moment?: Nah...I live in the future and past, hardly the moment.
(39) Do you consider yourself tolerant of others?: Yah...unless they really annoy me.(Which is hard to do.)
(40) Do you have any secrets?: Yep
(41) Do you hate yourself?: Sometimes
(42) Do you like your handwriting?: Yep. It's so small... X3
(43) Do you have any bad habits?: Just a few.
(44) What is the worst thing people say about you?: I didn't know people say things about me. o_O
(45) If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called?: I don't want a movie made on my life. And if there was a movie made on my existance, I'd wish the rating to be the name.
(46) What's your biggest fear?: Dying before the world knows I exist. That and manga ceasing to exist.
(48) Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool?: When I do, everyone who's watching knows I'm kidding.
(49) Are you a loner?: Depends on if I'm sad or not.
(51) If you were another person, would you be friends with you?: Like in a relationship? That would help, yes. o_o
(52) Are you a daredevil?: Yep. Although, if it's something I know I'm going to die within a few seconds of doing it, then no.
(53) Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself?: That I'll let my anger get out of control. I'm a very scary person when that happens.
(54) Are you passive or aggressive?: Sort of both. Again, it depends on my mood.
(55) Have you got a ?: Though history could probably explain this, I wonder why people are the way they are. Moronic boobs.
(56) What is your greatest strength and weakness?: My strength is my fluid motion, speed, mind, and creativity when it comes to certain things. My weakness is my self esteem at some times.
(57) If you could change one thing about yourself?: If I could, a better artist. That or make my self image go up a bit..
(58) There are three wells, love, beauty and creativity, which one do you choose?: Creativity, hands down.
(59) How do you vent?: Screaming along with some music, but only if I'm really pissed off. (I've only been pissed off a few times in my life.) Usually I just keep it all inside.
(60) Do you think you are emotionally strong?: To be honest, no.
(62) Do you think life has been good so far?: Not until high school. And that's only my school life. I hate one person immensely that I have to deal with at home.
(63) What is the most important lesson you've learned from life?: Not to rely on others when times are important.
(64) What do you like the most about your body?: My hands
(65) And least?: My face and legs and belly.
(66) Do you think you are good looking?: Not really.. I think my self image is improving slowly over time, but I still think I'm ugly.
(67) Are you confident?: The majority of the time.
(68) What is the fictional character you're most like?: I base myself on my original characters when I rp
69) Do people know how you feel?: No. Even if I explain it to someone, they can't possibly understand how I feel. They're my emotions.
(70) Are you perceived wrongly?: Probably. Only I know my true meanings, right?
(71) Smoke?: No
(72) Do drugs?: No
(73) Read the newspaper?: Only the Sunday funnies
(74) Pray?: No
(75) Go to church? No
(76) Talk to strangers who IM you?: Yeah. Unless they're rude. Then I tell them to go away.
(77) Sleep with stuffed animals?: Yes, my talking Pikachu.
(78) Take walks in the rain?: No. I lay on trampolenes in the rain.
(79) Talk to people even though you hate them?: No. If I hate them, I imagine ways to end them.
(80) Drive?: Not yet
(81) Like to drive fast?: Probably
HAVE YOU EVER...
(82) Liked your voice?: Yep
(83) Hurt yourself?: Once intentinally.
(84) Been out of the country?: I'd like to.
(85) Eaten something that made other people sick?: Yep.
(86) Burped?: Yeah
(87) Been unfaithful?: Not in a relationship.
(88) Been in love?: Nope
(89) Done drugs?: Faked trying a cigarette so my friend would leave me alone.
(90) Gone skinny dipping?: No
(92) Had a surgery?: Nope
(93) Ran away from home?: Yeah...only a couple houses down, though.
(94) Played strip poker: No
(95) Gotten beaten up?: Yes. Multiple times. By my older brother.
(97) Been picked on?: All through school until high school.
(98) Been on stage?: Yep
(99) Been so drunk that you know you're supposed to go out on a date with someone, but you can't remember with who or when and that you faint when you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, not to mention your breath?: I've never been drunk
(100) Slept outdoors?: Yep
(101) Thought about suicide?: All the time. Doubt I'd ever do it though.
(102) Pulled an all-nighter?: Five days straight once.
(103) If yes, what is your record?: Look above for answer.
(105) Talked on the phone all night?: No
(106) Slept together with the opposite sex without actually having sex?: Yes
(107) Slept all day?: Yea
(108) Killed someone?: Imaginary friends count?
(109) Made out with a stranger?: No
(110) Had sex with a stranger?: No
(111) Thought you're going crazy?: Once, seriously. I stayed at my sister's house for eight days without the computer. The last couple days are just a blur.
(112) Kissed the same sex?: No
(113) Done anything sexual with the same sex? No
(114) Been betrayed?: Once or twice
(115) Had a dream that came true?: All the time
(116) Broken the law?: Once
(117) Met a famous person?: Sort of. They're semi-famous.
(118) Have you ever killed an animal by accident?: No. All killings have been intentional. (Bugs, mostly.)
(146) Stolen anything?: ....maybe. >>
(147) Been on radio/TV.?: Radio, yes. The tv thing hasn't aired yet.
(148) Been in a mosh-pit?: No
(149) Had a nervous breakdown?: Almost.
(150) Considered religious vocation?: How can you take a break from Atheism.
(151) Been criticized about your sexual performance?: No
(152) Bungee Jumped?: No, but I'd like to.
(153) Had a dream that kept coming back?: Once or twice
(166) Believe in life on other planets?: Yep. The aliens are coming, man.
(167) Miracles?: No.
(168) Astrology?: Yep
(169) Magic?: Yep
(170) God?: No
(171) Satan?: No
(172) Santa?: No
(173) Ghosts?: Yea
(174) Luck?: Sort of
(175) Love at first sight?: No. Lust at first sight is another story.
(176) Yin and Yang?: Yea
(177) Witches?: Yep
(178) Easter bunny?: No
(179) Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: Not when you're dead.
(180) Believe there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?: Hopefully
(181) Do you wish on stars?: Yep. Never works.
LOVE, and all that
(182) Did you get frightened or uncomfortable seeing that as a section title?: Not really
(183) Do you remember your first love?: Yea..only a crush, though.
(184) Still love him/her?: No
(185) Do you consider love a mistake?: Sometimes.
(186) What do you find romantic?: Maybe a little touching, you know. Hugs, kisses, poetry, good looks help set the mood, but not all important. Oh, and beaches..and moonlight.
(187) Turn-on?: Intelligence and non perverted.
(188) Turn-off?: Perverted and dumb as a rock.
(189) Do you base your judgment on looks alone: A little
(200) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel?: I'd feel like avoiding them.
(201) Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them or going "blind"?: Doesn't matter.
(202) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out?: Sometimes.
(203) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive?: No
(204) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good looking?: Not at all
(205) What is best about the opposite sex?: Eyes
(206) What is the worst thing about the opposite sex?: Pervertedness..though I know some girls are the same
(207) What's the last present someone gave you?: Yesterday, I got a long legged bear for Christmas from my friends Venet and Querie. Thanks!
(208) Are you in love?: No
(210) What would you do if you were walking down the street and saw some hot guy/girl standing on the sidewalk?: I'd probably stop and look back. Then continue on my way.
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...
(211) That haunted you?: Don't know.
(212) You wanted to kill?:
(213) That you laughed at?: *grin* My friend Susie for her reaction to me scaring her
(214) That laughed at you?: probably everyone
(215) That turned you on?: cece
(216) You went shopping with?: My sister and nephew, probably.
(217) That broke your heart?: The closest thing to a broken heart...Brian, most likely.(No, not the Brian I got this from XD)
(218) To disappoint you?: I dunno
(219) To ask you out?: No one's ever asked me out.
(220) To make you cry?: My friend Brian. (Same Brian as before XD)
(221) To brighten up your day?: My friend Paige.
(222) That you thought about?: Seriously thought about? Brian.
(223) You saw a movie with?: My Dad, and it was the Incredibles. Great movie.
(224) You talked to on the phone?: My mom's friend Joyce. Asking me about school. Again.
(225) You talked to through IM?: My best friend Desi
(226) You saw?: My Dad
(227) You lost?: Lost how?
(229) You thought was completely insane?: Counting myself? The time I spent 8 days at my sister's..
(230) You wanted to be?: Do crabs or cats count?
(231) You told off?: My friend Sam's little sister Megan.
(232) You trusted?: Define trust.
(233) You turned down?: Date-wise? Never been asked out. I told you that.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU
(234) Smiled?: Earlier tonight.
(235) Laughed?: Same time as the above question
(236) Cried?: Don't know that either
(237) Bought something?: Don't know
(238) Danced?: Don't know. I do little dances all the time, like when I'm happy.
(239) Were sarcastic?: I have a better question. When *haven't* I been sarcastic?
(240) hugged someone?: Earlier today
(241) Talked to an ex?: Don't have any ex's.
(242) Watched your fave movie?: Tortilla soup...I miss that movie..
(243) Had a nightmare?: Don't remember ever having a nightmare
(245) Talked on the phone?: About thirty minutes ago
(246) Listened to the radio?: Earlier today
(247) Watched TV?: Last time I paid attention to the show was probably yesterday
(248) Went out?: Jeez...a month ago, maybe?
(249) Helped someone?: A few days ago
(250) Were mean?: Earlier today XP
(251) Sang?: Earlier today
(252) Saw a movie in a theater?: The time I saw the Incredibles
(253) Said "I love you"?: Last month, maybe
(254) Missed someone?: Just now,Brian..
(255) Fought with a family member?: Earlier today
(256) Fought with a friend?: I dunno
(257) Had a serious conversation?: Can't remember
(258) Got drunk?: Not yet
(259) Had sex?: Never